Thursday, 21 September 2017

Day Ten

Food Diary

As a treat before I left home I went for coffee with mum.  Aren't I a lovely child to let her pay for my food.  I ended up having a huge blueberry scone with butter and jam.  It was delicious but easily 800 calories.

I didn't have anything for lunch as I was still so full.  Just some tea.

For dinner I had some canned soup.  Not amazing but very easy.  I might need to stock up on Baxter's carrot and coriander soup before I leave for university.  I also had some stuffed olives as a posh snack.

Despite consuming loads of sugar and butter today I still had some shortbread and tea in the evening. It's a habit now I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Fourteen: Moving In

So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it.  With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...