Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Day Eight: Nerves

I feel the dread of university coming along.  I've ignored it mostly but now with only three days until I go down to my new city I feel really scared.  I like people and I like drinking but I don't necessarily enjoy drinking with new people.  Not only am I scared about being too weird or too shy I'm now scared about eating too much or drinking in too many calories.  Maybe this wasn't the best time to start a healthy diet.

The best I can do is try my best to be healthy and keep busy before the moving in day comes and I have to remind myself to not hide in my new room forever.




Food Diary
I had some honey and yogurt with a black coffee.

For a snack I had an apple and some tea.

For dinner I had roasted vegetables with a baked egg and tomato glaze with some bread and butter.

After that I had some shortbread and more tea.  I think I might need to bring a supply of shortbread down with me to England.  I know they have it but still.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Fourteen: Moving In

So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it.  With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...