Sunday, 17 September 2017

Day Seven: Lazy Day Lovely Skin

One of my original goals when I started eating healthy was to improve my skin and to do that I have to develop a skin routine.  It's only been a week but I think my skin has already improved.  So here are the products I've started using for my spot prone combination skin.  

The product which makes me feel the most mature and in a skincare tutorial is Hyaluronic Acid serum from The Ordinary.  It's super fancy and I swear it's improved my skin and soothed any red areas or spots I have.

My daily wash is from Neutrogena and is really affordable and suitable for sensitive skin.  I also use the Dr Hauschka toner everyday and the tea tree toner weekly.

I've also started using face masks.  They always seemed too messy and unnecessary but since I've started viewing them as a luxury I really love them.  This one is from Nugg and left my skin super soft.



Food Diary

For breakfast I had homemade bread with sun-dried tomatoes and olives.  At lunch I had some buttered rice with carrots and peas

Then I was out and I picked up a vitamin water which I'm certain had zero vitamins in it.  I also had a weird chicken lollipop thing like the lapsed vegetarian I am.

I didn't want much for dinner so I had more of my homemade bread with butter.  I'm a little desperate to finish the loaf now.

In the evening I had some shortbread and tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Fourteen: Moving In

So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it.  With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...