Sunday, 24 September 2017

Day Twelve

In my move to London I ran out of time to fill out my food diaries and post them, therefore legitimising my diet attempts.  I also haven't been eating that healthy due to stress and food supplied by the family.  So lets go....




Food Diary

The day before I move I was stuck at home without  exercising because I was busy packing.  The result was stress eating but not much of it.  It's not terrible really...

For breakfast I had some toast with butter and strawberry jam as well as a large coffee.  I had some more coffee and tea throughout the day.  For lunch I had a break from the vegetarianism to eat entire pack of turkey ham in a sandwich with summer salad and margarine.

I didn't have anything for tea other than some shortbread and tea.  Then later on I had some diet hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Fourteen: Moving In

So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it.  With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...