Thursday, 21 September 2017

Day Eleven

Is coffee like officially really bad for you? The foods I've been addicted to in my life have been crisps and chocolate, so now that I have cut them out I must be about to get addicted to something else.




Food Diary

For breakfast I had some toast with butter and fried tomatoes and egg, as well as a large coffee.

I keep on missing lunch at the moment.  It's not even on purpose, I'm either busy or waking up late. Maybe my routine shortbread after dinner makes up for that?  I did have some tea though.

For dinner I had some roast vegetables with some sauce on the side.  I also had some orange squash.

Like normal, I had some shortbread and tea after dinner.  This time shortbread and chocolate chip. Before bed I had some herbal tea with honey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Fourteen: Moving In

So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it.  With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...