I ate too much but I also vomited so.....?
I don't even know if I are too much but it felt like that. I hate being the kind of person who knows they vomit easily but I know all too well. Going out is already a difficult thing for me being a relatively shy and slightly anti social person. Being that person and also being on a diet just genuinely sucks. I worry about overeating as well as talking to people. This time I was fine until I started drinking.
It's one of those bad thoughts. That even though I was retching, sweating, and wishing I had never touched alcohol in my life I still thought 'at least I didn't consume of those calories'.
I'll try and get it together tomorrow. Once I have recovered from the hangover. Eurgh.
Food Diary
Cheese scone with butter. Breakfast tea.
One pot curry with lots of rice and a yogurt sauce. Glass of red wine.
Too much disgusting sugary alcohol. Which I already knew was terrible for me but I just make so many mistakes.
Saturday, 16 September 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Fourteen: Moving In
So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it. With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...
-
So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it. With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...
-
In my move to London I ran out of time to fill out my food diaries and post them, therefore legitimising my diet attempts. I also haven...
-
I feel the dread of university coming along. I've ignored it mostly but now with only three days until I go down to my new city I feel ...
No comments:
Post a Comment