Thursday, 14 September 2017

Day Four: Guess what? I ate too much

Food Diary
My day started out almost healthily.  For breakfast I had some of my homemade bread, some sun-dried tomatoes, and some baked beans.  As well as some teas and coffees I was doing alright.  Then I arranged to meet some friends.

I don't know if anyone develops this awful relationship between going out and eating too much.  I'm sure loads of people overeat with friends, but not everyone starts to regret and actively avoid talking to friends in fear they will eat too much.  I'm not at that stage yet but I have to remind myself to avoid it.

For dinner I had a vegetarian hot dog with caramelised onions and some salad with some fries on the side.  I also had a 'long john ginger', ginger beer and rum, so good.  Later on I had a boring gin and tonic, which made me regret wasting the calories.

Finally I had chocolate ice lolly, too much sugar, at the cinema.


I'm going out tomorrow so I can't wait to regret this all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Fourteen: Moving In

So moving in day came and my diet changed because of it.  With only a little time to collect and eat food my day was full of snacks and free...